Bluff city chow
- 2012 – Daniel, Armaan, and Talitha enroll and begin classes at the University of Memphis.
- 2015 – Daniel, Armaan, and Talitha become friends via a business course they took together.
- 2016 – The team expresses their frustration at the lack of food delivery options in the Memphis area.
- 2017 –
- The team decides to remedy the problem by creating their own business. The idea behind the Bluff City Chow concept was a food delivery company that would offer online food ordering for almost any type of restaurant take-out!
- The team creates a business plan.
- The team develops a company website.
- Bluff City Chow’s first delivery is completed!
- 2018 – Goals: Hire more drivers, continue to develop our business, contract more restaurants, and build a brand and business that the citizens of Memphis trust for food delivery!